- “Motor Vehicle Accidents-a Look at Liability Issues and Coverage Concerns”, NYSBA (1998);
- “A Review of the Workers’ Compensation Claim and Effective Handling”, Lorman Education Services (1999);
- “Winning Your Case at the Deposition”, NYSBA (2000 and 2001);
- “A Review of New York Transportation Claims”, Roadway Express (2001);
- “A Primer on Automobile Litigation”, NYSBA (2000 and 2001);
- “Winning Your Case at the Deposition”, NYSBA (2001);
- “Managing the Litigation Process”, American Claims Exhibition Annual Conference (2002);
- “Evaluating Damages in Automobile Liability”, NYSBA (2003), “An Analysis of Legal Billing”, American Claims Exhibition Annual Conference (2003);
- “Practical Skills-Basic Tort and Insurance Law”, NYSBA (2003);
- “Litigation Update”, NYSBA (2004);
- “Negotiating Strategies”, Progressive Insurance Company (2004);
- “Dissecting the Deposition – Winning the Case Early”, NYSBA Annual Meeting (2004);
- “Successful Strategies for Automobile Litigation”, NYSBA (2004);
- “Federal Civil Practice: A Primer”, NYSBA (2005); “Practical Skills – Basic Tort Insurance Law Practice”, NYSBA (2006);
- “Law School for Insurance Claims Professionals”, NYSBA (2006);
- “Update on Trucking Litigation and Claims”, NYSBA (2006);
- “The Examination Before Trial – A Primer on Depositions in Tort and Personal Injury Cases”, NYSBA (2007);
- “Handling a No-Fault Case”, NYSBA (2007);
- “Keeping Current with Automobile Litigation”, NYSBA (2008);
- “Bridging the Gap”, NYSBA (2009).
In October 2008, Robert A. Glick was listed as a SuperLawyer selected in the State of New York. SuperLawyers is a published listing of outstanding lawyers from more than 50 practice areas who have attained a high degree of pure recognition and professional achievement.
SuperLawyers is published as a special supplement in leading newspapers, as well as city and regional magazines across the country. SuperLawyers Magazine, featuring articles about attorneys named to the SuperLawyers list, is distributed to all attorneys in the state or region, the lead corporate counsel of Russell 3000 Companies and the ABA – Approved Law School Libraries.
Polling, research and selection are performed by Law & Politics, a publication of Key Professional Media, Inc. The objective of the Super Lawyers selection process is to create a credible, comprehensive and diverse listing of outstanding attorneys that can be used as a resource to assist attorneys and consumers in the search for legal counsel.
Each year a state-wide survey of lawyers is conducted. Lawyers eligible to participate include those who have been in practice for at least five years. Lawyers are asked to nominate the best attorneys they have personally observed in action.